Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A little shake, a little jive

You know your social life is a little too active when you hear of earthquakes and tremors on Facebook and not on the news. The minute I logged in to FB, I was flooded (no pun intended) with posts on how everyone in Chennai and B'lore had their world shaken. Some were even rueful that they missed the tremors (they were asleep apparently and thought it was a dream). Morbid.

Still, our Indian neighbors weren't the only ones affected. Infact, Indonesia measured 8.9 on the Richter scale, even the aftershock measured at 8.3. And then everyone claimed there was an earthquake in their city.
So what does this mean? The Mayans got it right? Damn, they shouldn't have made that movie (2012). 'Cause that's all I have running in my mind right now.
Either ways, I hope all my fellow earthlings stay safe. For all we know, it could have just been Rajnikanth's phone on vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment